Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Of Food, Laughter and Craziness

First of August! I went to Malacca with two of my cute friends, Ai Sim and Caroline, for a fun filled eating trip.

... and yes the whole trip was full of laughter! They never fail to make me laugh with their funny acts.

Here are the shots of the day!




Dim Sum for breakfast!













Understand why I said they never fail to make me laugh???














They even took their courage into another level by taking photos with snakes!



























Asam Laksa and Cendol for lunch!







We went on a river cruise...




Here are some of the scenery that can be viewed on the river cruise...








I guess I am a lucky guy, not only I get to see the scenery of Malacca via river cruise, I got accompanied by 2 pretty girls! :P











Not only scenery and pretty girls was for me to snap... Monitor lizard on the tree was included too!


Before we head back home, we went to Nadeje for our final meal!

Nadeje is a cafe offering awesome mille crêpe, a French cake made of many crêpe layers. “Mille” means “a thousand” in French, implying the many layers of crêpe used!

Trust me on this, the cakes are delicious! One can really feel the layered textures of the cakes!

Nadeje cafe is located at Taman Melaka Raya, G-23 & 25, Jln PM4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Melaka.















We were suppose to have dinner before heading back, however we had to go home earlier due to some family gathering. Stay tune, as we decided to go back Malacca again for our dinner trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment