Saturday, January 9, 2010

My 21st Birthday!

08.01.2010. Yup! That's the date of my 21st birthday!!!

My Dear surprised me by picking me up from the bus terminal when I reached Seremban after class. Then she brought me to Port Dickson to celebrate!!!



She cooked lamb chop for me; She prepared fruits for me; She brought red wine too!


Me looking super duper happy with the present I got from my Dear XD



Polo - Ralph Lauren Blue!!!

After eating, and since we were in Port Dickson, I took the chance to shoot my Dear! :)























Later that night, my family brought me to Lucky Palace Restaurant for dinner! :D


Mum and Dad


My Dear

Camera-shy-Youngest Brother

Second Brother







Cake! XD

and a picture of my parent and I!

Thank you very much to my family and my Dear, and also to all my friends who surprised me with a birthday cake (you can see the surprise celebration in Kim's blog), and to all my friends who flooded my mobile phone with sms and my Facebook with birthday wishes!!!

2 comments: