Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SBM Annual Entrepreneur Day

I went back to my secondary school to attend the Annual Entrepreneur Day, which is basically a project for every clubs, societies and uniform bodies of the school to do a sale in one day.

Things on sale are food, beverages, handicrafts, and there are even car wash services by students too!

It was fun meeting my secondary school teachers once again. :)

Here are some of the shots of the event.

On the left side is the Principal of the school with a VIP from Nilai INTI College



... and some of the food being sold...









Cooking competition for the teachers...











... the sale starts! Look at the crowd!













I had fun during the event, meeting up with old friends, juniors, teachers, and of course I enjoyed the eating part! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment